Tech Lead / Founder CTO
Path to Equity
Salesforce App (NYC)
Do you like the idea of leading the development of a creative Salesforce AppExchange App that delivers dramatic performance improvement to large sales teams, with a clear path to a CTO role as our team expands?
Do you have 7-10 years of experience building enterprise applications, along with the people skills to successfully navigate client relationships?
Are you looking to join a friendly, ambitious and already-successful (post-revenue) startup with “infinite runway” and credible global ambitions?
About Swagger Sales
We are a successful startup in growth mode. Our SwiftTM App is already delivering value to our clients and is post-revenue. This is a rare opportunity to join a fascinating business at a great time, in a role with significant opportunity.
Swagger Sales is a young, high-performance company that transforms the capabilities of enterprise sales teams in the healthcare, I.T. and professional services markets to grow revenue and profit. Our brilliantly simple proprietary sales process, high-end enterprise sales skills training and a suite of value-adding Salesforce tools embed the “Swagger” process into our clients’ sales team’s daily cadence to deliver a step-change in performance.
We seek an experienced Tech Lead/Founder CTO to lead product development of our SwiftTM Salesforce software tools. Working initially in an “extremely hands-on” role, and with a clear path to CTO as our development team expands, you will be responsible for:
- Bringing the software development in-house from our current offshore dev team
- Leading ongoing development of our suite of tools
- Hiring and then managing a small, high-performance developer team
- Working closely with the CEO to guide the product roadmap as we grow our client base and create an exceptional AppExchange-ready product.
The role can operate partly remote but will require 20-40% work from our Manhattan NYC office to work directly with the CEO, on a flexible schedule.
Our ideal candidate will be smart, energetic and have strong communication skills. Someone who can comfortably integrate into a small growing team with a culture defined by teamwork and professionalism. You will be expected to operate with a significant degree of autonomy.
- At least 7 years relevant experience developing enterprise applications, including databases, building for scale, testing, code reviews, configuration control and client customization and support
- Demonstrated experience building modern user interfaces
- Successful track record in recruiting and managing developers
- A willingness to dive into an “extremely hands-on” (close to keyboard) developer role while we build the local development team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise directly with our clients’ salesforce administrators and commercial teams
- NYC location or tri-state area.
- Experience developing and managing applications for Salesforce AppExchange
- Experience and knowledge developing apps for other major CRM systems (Microsoft, SAP etc.)
- Experience in usage analytics
- Experience in front end UI/UX design
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive base salary based on your experience and track record is offered, along with healthcare.
- Partial work-from-home/hybrid (if desired).
- Reasonable home office expenses.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- For the right candidate, a clear path to both CTO role as the team expands, and equity via options struck at current company value
We are expanding – see our other job listings at Swagger sales here
We require a current resume along with a compelling, concise cover note that captures our attention and clearly conveys why we should be talking with you.