Senior Salesforce Developer
Do you like the idea of developing a creative Salesforce AppExchange App that delivers dramatic performance improvement to large sales teams, is already post-revenue and has a massive runway ahead?
Do you have at least 4 years of successful experience developing Salesforce applications (front-end, back-end or both)?
Are you looking to join a friendly, ambitious and already-successful startup with credible global ambitions?
About Swagger Sales
We are a successful startup in growth mode. Our SwiftTM App is already delivering value to our clients and is post-revenue. This is a rare opportunity to join a fascinating business at a great time, in a role with significant opportunity.
Swagger Sales is a young, high-performance company that transforms the capabilities of enterprise sales teams in the healthcare, I.T. and professional services markets to grow revenue and profit. Our brilliantly simple proprietary sales process, high-end sales skills training and SwiftTM App embeds the “Swagger” process into our clients’ sales team’s daily cadence to deliver a step-change in performance.
We seek a smart, experienced salesforce developer/engineer to develop our SwiftTM Salesforce software tools. You will be responsible for:
- Bringing the software development in-house from our current offshore dev team
- Implementing the product roadmap as we grow our client base and create an exceptional AppExchange-ready product.
The role can operate partly remote but will require 20-40% work from our Manhattan NYC office to work directly with the CEO, on a flexible schedule.
Our ideal candidate will be smart, energetic and have strong communication skills. Someone who can comfortably integrate into a small growing team with a culture defined by teamwork and professionalism. You will be expected to operate with a significant degree of autonomy.
- Thorough understanding of modern development methodologies including sprints, testing and configuration control
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise directly with our clients’ salesforce administrators and commercial teams
- NYC location or tri-state area.
- Experience developing and maintaining applications for Salesforce AppExchange
- Experience in usage analytics
- Experience in front end UI/UX design
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive base salary based on your experience and track record
- Partial work-from-home/hybrid (if desired)
- Reasonable home office expenses
- Flexible vacation policy
We are expanding – see our other job listings at Swagger sales here