Enterprise SDR Manager (Remote)
$115,000 base plus benefits, with $220,000 uncapped OTE
Join a trailblazing SaaS startup business. Help us build an awesome SDR process and team – from the ground up!
- Are you a smart, experienced, and successful enterprise SDR manager looking for a new role with serious career growth potential including equity participation?
- Do you like the idea of joining an already-successful startup with serious global ambitions, working closely with the Founders as we build a high-performance enterprise outbound process?
- Are you resilient, creative, willing to roll your sleeves up and build a successful repeatable enterprise SDR process – and then step up again to build an SDR team under you?
About Swagger Sales
We are on a mission to transform the performance of B2B field sales teams. We are unashamedly pro-sales; our platform of proprietary sales methodologies, high-end sales skills training and brilliantly simple value-adding Salesforce SaaS coaching tools embed the “Swagger” process into our clients’ sales team’s daily cadence, and deliver double-digit productivity growth.
We are already trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies including SAP, Salesforce, Abbott Laboratories and GE, along with a range of high performing mid-market companies.
With significant early traction and clients who love us, we now need an experienced SDR professional to accelerate our growth.
You are an experienced, articulate and successful SDR Manager with a good work ethic and an appetite for both a challenge and serious career potential.
You will start as our first full time SDR employee (SDR #1), initially diving into a very hands-on role to develop our existing outbound processes, testing and refining the processes yourself, and (once you have a repeatable process that works), building a team under you.
Working closely with our management team and Founders, you will identify target prospects and secure meetings with Director- and VP-level prospects in both Fortune 500 and mid-market companies. You will perform analysis and research of inbound and outbound prospects’ businesses and engage with these prospects by phone and email to set up introductory calls with decision makers, and then work with the sales team to convert these to opportunities.
- Proven Enterprise SDR experience. You have at least 3 years’ experience working in B2B SaaS enterprise SDR sales, with demonstrated success generating qualified leads and meetings with sales leaders and influencers at Director, VP and C-Suite in F500/F100 organizations.
- Leadership skills, experience and appetite. You have at least 2 years’ experience running an enterprise SDR team selling into enterprise, and a successful track record in recruiting high performing talent and hitting targets.
- Expertise in SDR automation tools and techniques. You will be comfortable with HubSpot, ZoomInfo and equivalent software, outbound marketing, prospect research and cold calling outreach tools, and help set up a cost-effective and high performing SDR tech stack.
- Communication skills. You will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and good attention to detail.
- Self-starter. You will have good access to our management and Founders, but will be expected to adapt and learn very quickly, and perform the role with significant autonomy.
- Passion for our stage and size. You will be genuinely excited at the opportunity of starting on the ground floor of a budding high performance tech startup (with equity participation). This is a demanding hands-on role with no safety net, and is not for the faint-of-heart.
Compensation and Benefits
$115,000 base salary plus medical benefits, 401k and generous PTO. You will also earn commissions based on meetings, opportunities created and ultimately originated revenue, with a realistic uncapped Year 1 OTE of $220,000. For the right candidate we will also offer equity/staff options.
Don’t waste this opportunity. Apart from a strong resume, we will require a brilliantly worded, personalized cover letter that clearly addresses all of the essential criteria above, and compellingly demonstrates why you are the right person for this role.
To apply send your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this role.