$135,000 – $150,000 salary, $180,000+ On Target Earnings, plus benefits. Equity/options for the right candidate.
Join a trailblazing Seed Stage SaaS business that’s revolutionizing B2B sales coaching and performance. Build an awesome enterprise Demand and Lead-Gen engine – from the ground up – and then scale a marketing team under you!
About Swagger Sales
We are unashamedly pro-sales. Our platform of proprietary sales methodologies, high-end sales and negotiation training and our brilliantly simple Salesforce-native SaaS coaching tools embed “Swagger” into our clients’ daily workflow.
We are already trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies including SAP, Salesforce, Abbott Laboratories and GE, along with a range of high performing mid-market companies. We are proud to consistently deliver double-digit sales productivity growth for our customers.
With significant early traction and clients who love us, we now need an experienced marketing professional to accelerate our growth.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you are an experienced, articulate and successful B2B marketer who knows how to drive awareness, engagement and qualified leads from senior sales leaders in Fortune 500 companies.
You will be our Marketing Employee #1, initially in an extremely hands-on role that will scale with the business. You will create and execute a smart marketing plan, collaborating with our SDR team and the founders, leveraging your significant previous experiences to effectively target and engage sales leaders in mid-market and enterprise companies.
You will create campaigns, measure and optimize their performance, manage and nurture leads through the funnel and ensure a seamless hand-off to sales. You will refine our marketing materials and sales collateral, stay on top of market changes and engage with our existing customers to refine our ICP and messaging.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B demand-gen and lead-gen, with a history of meeting lead and opportunity commitments
- Successful relevant experience working in early-stage SaaS environments (Seed or Series A)
- Able to hit the ground running, with a strong understanding of B2B sales cycles for mid-market and enterprise SaaS ($30k – 150k ACV), Account-based marketing and the ability to create and optimize PPC campaigns on your own for this market
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field
- Deep paid advertising platform expertise including LinkedIn and Google ads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong technology and analytics skills, including comfort with A/B testing and analytics using major sales, marketing automation and website tools
- A motivated self-starter who thrives in high performance, hands-on and fast-moving team environments.
Some or all of these would also be highly regarded:
- HubSpot certified or expert
- Familiarity with Salesforce AppExchange products
- Advanced WordPress capabilities (integrate forms, scripts, basic html)
What we offer
- A competitive base salary based on your experience, performance-based bonuses and for the right person, equity options
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- A dynamic, collaborative, and performance-based start-up culture
- Remote work flexibility with significant autonomy
- Substantial career growth potential, with a credible path to a VP Marketing position or equivalent as we scale the business.
How to apply
Don’t waste this opportunity. Apart from a strong resume, we will require a concise, brilliantly worded, personalized cover letter that clearly addresses the essential criteria above, and compellingly demonstrates why you are the right person for this role.
To apply send your resume with a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this role.