$115,000-130,000 base salary plus benefits and generous PTO, with equity participation
Join a trailblazing SaaS Startup business with serious global ambitions.
- Are you a smart, experienced, and successful business manager looking for a new role with serious career growth potential including equity participation?
- Do you like the idea of joining an already-successful startup with serious global ambitions, working closely with the Founders and ensuring our finances, payroll, contracts and back office all work like a charm as we build and scale the business?
- Are you a spreadsheet guru, tech-savvy, highly organized with superb written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to both manage and build out our back-office functions as we grow?
ABOUT SWAGGER SALES
We are an already-successful technology startup on a mission to transform the performance of B2B sales teams. Our platform of proprietary sales methodologies, high-end sales skills training and our brilliantly powerful SWIFTTM software coaching tools embed the “Swagger” process into our clients’ sales team’s daily cadence, and deliver double-digit productivity growth for our clients.
We are already trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies including SAP, Salesforce, Abbott Laboratories and GE, along with a range of high performing mid-market companies.
We are seeking an ambitious, diligent Business and Finance Manager to join our fast-growing consulting/software firm and manage all our major back-office functions.
You would report directly to the COO and be responsible for all finance and accounting operations as well as overseeing contract management, human resources, payroll and benefit functions. This is a hands-on role with significant autonomy; you will wear many hats and be a part of almost every aspect of the business in a high energy fast-growing company. Expect your role to expand and change quickly as we grow the team.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience managing accounts, finance and benefits.
- Fully proficient in QuickBooks (or equivalent), banking, invoicing, expense management, reconciliation and financial reporting.
- Demonstrated experience creating and managing budgets, cashflow and monthly financial reporting to business owners or a Board. Strong MS Office skills (especially Excel) and comfort with new technology.
- Experience working with contracts (Master Service Agreements, Statements of Work etc.)
- Highly organized and efficient, with superior time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, including the ability to create reliable cash-flow forecasts for the Founders.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and the confidence to engage client contacts directly to accelerate contracting, secure timely payment and build strong customer relationships.
- Completely trustworthy, and a team player who goes the extra mile when needed.
- Passion for our stage and size. You will be genuinely excited at the opportunity of starting on the ground floor of an early stage high-performance startup with serious potential. This is a demanding role that will evolve quickly and present plenty of opportunities for growth.
- A Bachelor’s in accounting, finance, business or pre-law or a similar relevant degree
- Knowledge of US Federal and State financial regulations for payroll and business revenue reporting
- An understanding and experience of software sales businesses
- Tri-state location (for occasional in-person meetings in NYC) is desirable but not essential. Working hours will be on the East Coast (NYC) time zone.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
A base salary of between $115,00 and $130,000 is offered based on experience, reviewed at least annually. Benefits include medical, 401k and 4 weeks PTO. We also implement an annual discretionary bonus based on both business and your personal performance.
For the right candidate we will also offer equity options vesting over 4 years.
Don’t waste this opportunity. Apart from a strong resume, we will require a brilliantly worded, personalized cover letter that clearly addresses all of the essential criteria above, and compellingly demonstrates why you are the right person for this role.
To apply, send your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this role.