Office Manager New York City
Are you highly organized and do you have at least 4 year’s Quickbooks experience?
Swagger Sales is seeking an ambitious Office Manager who can handle all administrative and accounting responsibilities and become part of a fast growing consulting/software firm in our Columbus Circle office in NYC. You will learn and wear many hats in this fast growing global company. You will be a part of every aspect of the business as we continue to expand and work with Fortune 500 clients.
We are looking for someone who has advanced Excel and Quickbooks experience and is tech savvy and a quick learner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Advanced Excel spreadsheets for management
- Handle all invoicing, AP, payroll, wires and acts, bank reconciliations
- Budgeting and monthly financial reporting
- Handle all insurance and benefits
- Get involved with various departments for special projects
- Process expense trip reports for team
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or business preferred
- Goal-oriented with the ambition to exceed goals and expectations
- Organization and effective time management skills
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Sharepoint a plus
- Must be comfortable working in a small office
About Swagger Sales
Swagger Sales is a young, high-performance company that transforms the capabilities of enterprise sales teams in the healthcare, I.T. and professional services markets to grow revenue and profit.
Our platform of proprietary sales process, high-end sales skills training and brilliantly simple value-adding Salesforce tools embed the “Swagger” process into our clients’ sales team’s daily cadence to deliver a step-change in performance, helping them avoid commoditization, gain sales leverage and drive bigger, earlier client buying decisions.
What’s in it for you:
Job Type: Full-time
- Ample career growth and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with global employees and clients
- Life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous PTO
- Company stock option plan
At Swagger we combine world-class sales training for reps, managers, and sales leaders with cutting edge integrated CRM tools. Our clients look to us for expert advice and tools to advance their sales process. If you are looking for a company where you can make a significant impact and advance your career, apply now.
Please send us a current resume along with a compelling, concise cover note that captures our attention and clearly conveys why we should be talking with you.